3Play provides several video and audio output connector groups, and very flexible options for display of your live and recorded video streams. Here are some of the possibilities:
- Simultaneously send two indpendent outputs to extneral devices.
- Send 3Play audio and video output to a network-connected TriCaster ™.
- Simultaneously send output to both analog and digital devices.
- Transmit another output or multi-bridge monitoring layout to a secondary monitor (or projector) via the Multiview port.
- Another output option is provided via an HDMI port. This output tracks the active 3Play Channel Delegate (A or B).
- Finally, two Display ports provide Channel A and B video to two further computer style monitors.
For more information please download the entire document at http://new.tk/rt-m3p