By way of reminder (as discussed in depth back in Section 2.2.1), an event is not merely a ‘clip’. It can be likened to a ‘time window’ on the complete recording – a synchronized segment of all of the captured a/v streams. The CLIP LIST provides information about the events that have been marked, along with numerous event organization and management features. The CLIP LIST is laid out in tabbed, spreadsheet-style tables. Labels in the header above the table identify the columns below. The columns, in order from left to right, are as follows:
- Event ID – an editable field showing the numeric event row identifier.
- In Point – timecode when the marked event begins
- Out Point – timecode when the marked event ends
- Duration – the total time for the marked event
- (Camera 1 – Camera x) – the Memo fields for recorded clips
Tip: Camera columns can display custom labels when one is supplied in the Name field of the Input Configuration panel for the corresponding source.
For more information please download the entire document at:http://new.tk/rt-m3p