Unlike CLIP LIST rows, each PLAY LIST row contains just one clip (rather than all clips for a given event). As you would expect, playback progresses playlist-style beginning at the currently selected row and proceeding until the end of the playlist (or manual interruption).
The columns, from left to right (Figure 134 and Figure 135), are labeled as follows:
- Clip ID – a non-editable display showing the numeric clip identifier. The hyphenated digit identifies the source angle for the clip.
Note: The PLAY LIST Clip ID is based on the ID of the source added to the PLAY LIST. However, PLAY LIST clips are independent entities. Modifying the Event ID, Memo field, In/Out Points, etc., or even deletion of a clip in the CLIP LIST does not affect its PLAY LIST counterpart. And likewise, editing an item in the PLAY LIST has no effect on CLIP LIST content.
- Memo – an editable name or comment
- Audio 1, 2 – this column contains a switch allowing you to enable or disable the audio from audio channels 1 and 2 recorded with the clip, and a Volume slider that allows you to adjust its level.
- Audio 3, 4 – as above, but for audio channels 3 and 4.
- In Point – timecode field showing the In Point for the clip.
- Out Point – timecode when the clip will end.
- Speed – a numeric slider allowing you to preset the speed at which the clip will play back.
- Transition – select a transition to introduce the next clip in the playlist.
- Transition rate – numeric input field allowing you to specify the time for the transition.
- Ends At – the total time for the playlist until the end of play for the clip in the current row.
For more information please download the entire document at:http://new.tk/rt-m3p