- All audio and video, monitoring and network connectors are easily accessible from the rear for convenient installation in industry standard 19” rack-mount configurations. (Note, some 3Play Mini connections are front mounted).
- Most audio and video connectors are industry standard (XLR or BNC as appropriate), ensuring broad compatibility and secure, locked connections. (Mini connectors vary).
- Supply external audio via analog, AES/EBU (AES3) or SDI Embedded audio (Mini audio options are HDMI and analog ¼” jacks).
- Balanced XLR audio connectors where supplied.
- Multiple simultaneous SDI and analog output connections (except Mini).
- record up to four live video sources to internal, removable or external media.
- Record from four video sources to removable redundant media, freely choosing
- between SDI and analog HD (or SD) cameras.
- Or record up to eight sources without redundant recording.
- Capture and play back 16:9 and 4:3 formats in both HD and SD sessions.
- Output HD sessions as SD (4:3 or 16:9) and HD simultaneously from HD sessions.
- Play list module supports inserting pre-recorded video, sound and imagery into your live productions.
- Send both primary outputs (A and B) from 3Play to a NewTek TriCaster across your network, leaving the video outputs free for other purposes.
- Use one output for program output, the other as preview, and switch sources with colorful Animation Store transitions.
- Display highlight reels with colorful transitions, bumpers and audio bed using either output channel.
- Supplemental Aux (Auxiliary) Video output to a projection system or secondary monitor at session resolutions up to 1920x1080.
For more information please download the entire document at http://new.tk/rt-m3p