90. Click the Export to CLIP LIST button in the PLAY LIST titlebar.
Selecting this item ultimately melts the entire PLAY LIST project down to a new clip and adds it to the CLIP LIST.
Note: Rendered PLAY LISTs, like other CLIP LIST entries, can be exported (to various popular file formats or as-is) using the Export Media feature in the Sessions page in Startup. See Section 5.3.1.
91. As we’ve reached the end of our introductory walkthrough, press SHIFT + REC to stop recording.
92. Then select Exit in the File menu to return to the Session page in Startup.
93. Press the large ‘arrow icon’ at upper left to return to the Home page, then click the Shutdown icon
94. Select Shutdown 3Play to power the unit down.