The following instructions will help to resolve an instance in which you get an 'Unsupported Project Format' error when launching TriCaster software.
1. Close the dialog box containing the error message.
2. As the software launches, hit CTRL+V+T to force exit out of the software.
3. Open My Computer and navigate to C\TriCaster\User data (your user folder)
4. Drag the My DDR Projects folder out of the directory and onto the desktop.
5. Run the reset configuration tool on the desktop and then relaunch the TriCaster software.