You may on occasion need to forward a port in a router. Here is how to do this:
1. On TriCaster go to Start>Run>ipconfig
2. Write down the IP number that is displayed. An example would be 192.168.0.X
3. Close TriCaster and open Internet Explorer.
4. Type in the address bar hhtp://192.168.0.1 (the last number might also be a 0).
5. The router configuration screen should open.
6. In the Port Forwarding section, enter range 80 start 80 end Protocol TCP and the TriCaster IP.
7. You should have an Add option to select. Do the same for Protocol UDP and select Add for that as well.
8. Save and restart the system.