Outlined below is the process for restoring a TriCaster XD unit to it’s factory defaults.
1) After backing up your personal files; start up TriCaster and launch the software. If this is a new unit, read the license agreement when prompted. If you accept the
Agreement, click “I Accept” to continue.
2) When presented with the option, click on Utilities in the navigation ring.
3) In the next menu, click on “Restore to Factory Defaults.
4) Next, click on “Restore My TriCaster.” System will shut down and reboot.
5) Under Launch TriCaster, use arrow keys to select “Restore Factory Defaults.” Press Enter.
6) From the menu that follows, select “Restore System Partition to Factory Defaults.” Press Enter.
7) Before restoration begins, type “Yes” (without the quotation marks but with a capital “Y”), then press Enter. NOTE: This process may take up to 35 minutes.
8) After restoration is complete, press RESET and let the system start up normally.