When viewing a stream from an Apple computer the audio and video are jittery.
SOLUTION AND WORKAROUND
In order to correct this a change will need to be made in the settings for the streaming profile. This will be done in the flash media encoder.
1. Launch Flash Media Encoder, located under Start> All Programs>Adobe from the Admin Menu.
2. Create a new Profile or load one you need to work with.
3. Click on the “wrench” icon next to the “Format” field.
4. A sub-menu will open, click on the pull-down next to “Profile”.
5. Change the selection from “Baseline” to “Main”.
6. Save this Profile (make sure to prefix the name with “Flash”) into the “StreamingProfiles/FlashProfiles” directory located in your TriCaster folder.
On an HD system the file path should look like this:
The problem should now be resolved when using this new profile for your stream.