TriCaster provides multiple video and audio output connector groups, and very flexible options for display of your live and recorded video streams. Here are some of the possibilities:
- Simultaneously send output to standard and/or high definition devices from HD sessions.
- All hardware inputs and all four outputs are always presented to your local network as NDI sources, ready for varied utilization at any convenient place where your network extends.
- Simultaneously send output to both analog and digital devices (except TriCaster 410, which provides digital output connections only).
- Send program output, secondary mixes, or custom ‘monitor bridge’ layouts to a supplemental monitor or projector using Multiview.
- Supply independent video outputs to the two Display ports for supplemental monitoring or projection.
- Stream program output to the Internet via a suitable network connection.
For more information please download the entire document at new.tk/rt-m