Pan, tilt, zoom control over connected robotic cameras is also provided using the joystick.
To delegate the joystick to control a PTZ camera assigned to a specific TriCaster input, hold down SHIFT button on the control surface and press a button (1-8) in the M/E Delegate group. (Afterward, the button corresponding to the current PTZ camera selection will light whenever SHIFT is pressed.)
- Pan: With SHIFT depressed, tilt the joystick left-right.
- Tilt: With SHIFT depressed, tilt the joystick backward-forward.
- Zoom: With SHIFT depressed, twist the joystick clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- Focus: When Auto is off, and with SHIFT + CTRL both pressed, twist the joystick clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- Auto Focus toggle: With SHIFT + CTRL held down, press the joystick button.
- Preset selection: Press CTRL + LIVESET SHOT (1-8) to choose a preset for the selected camera.
- Press CTRL + RATE (M/E Transition group) to adjust the camera’s Animation Speed.
Hold down SHIFT and press the top joystick button to update the current PTZ preset (position, zoom and thumbnail icon).
For more information please download the entire document at new.tk/rt-m