Both TriCaster’s Live Desktop and the control surface supply delegate button groups to govern other controls. This is done both to extend the capability of other controls, and to support multi-selections – resulting in simultaneous operations.
When initially selecting multiple delegates, as often as not the settings and states of the individual members selected will vary. For example, when you delegate several M/Es at once, the Overlay Transition Rate of each member of the multi-selection could be different.
Generally, wherever it makes sense to do so, when you make adjustments to settings for multi-delegated groups, the settings will be progressively synchronized. For example:
- The Zoom Rate for M/E1 is “S”; M/E 2 is set to “M”; M/E 3’s Zoom Rate is “F”.
- You multi-delegate these three M/Es.
- You push the Zoom Rate button once. The rate for M/E 1 increments to “M”. (M/E 2 and 3 are not affected.)
- You push the Zoom Rate button again. The rate for M/E 1 and M/E 2 are incremented to “F”; the Zoom Rate for all three delegated M/Es is now synchronized.
You will see this synchronization method applied to the following controls:
- Media Players > Loop, Autoplay and Single
- M/E > (Overlay) Trans Rate
- M/E > (Overlay) Trans Select
- M/E > Zoom Rate
- M/E > Overlay display state
For more information please download the entire document at new.tk/rt-m