- Connect a suitable video source to a camera input on your TriCaster live production system.
- Select that source on the Switcher’s Program
- Open TriCaster’s Record Configuration panel and set the Primary Source (typically to the Program option).
- Select a suitable encoding format for the captured files.
- Use the Add to menu in the Primary Recording controls to assign the recorded clips to either DDR 1 or 2.
SECTION 21.6.1 22.5.1
For more information please download the entire document at new.tk/rt-m