- Primary and Secondary – TriCaster’s IsoCorder™ technology supports multi-source capture. TimeWarp utilizes the Primary recording channel, but does not prevent use of the Secondary capture channels for all manner of other purposes.
- AudioControl – Remember that you can reduce (or Mute) the audio for replays individually using the local playlist pane audio controls in a DDR, or with the DDR level controls provided in TriCaster’s Audio tab(s).
- DSKs and LiveSet- TriCaster provides a great deal of creative versatility in connection with instant replays. For example, a DDR with replay clips that is assigned to the Overlay channel of an M/E can be quickly displayed or hidden (with its own transition effect). And, of course, something similar can be achieved with DSK
- Zoom, Crop(etc.) – Use the Position tools for Overlay and DSK layers to zoom in on the action in a replay.
- Clip Organization – It can be helpful, at times, to use the MEM slot options in the DDR to collate clips for different purposes.
For more information please download the entire document at new.tk/rt-m