- Connect your SD sources to TriCaster’s input connectors (see Section 3.4).
- Connect your SD monitors to TriCaster’s output connectors (see Section 7.1)
- Select the New icon in the Home Page of the Startup Screen.
- Click the Enter Session Name link (under Session Name at right) and supply a name for the new session.
- Select a Volume (hard drive) for the new session.
- TriCaster Multi-standard only: choose your local Video Standard (NTSC, NTSC-J or PAL)
- Choose either SD 4:3 or SD 16:9 (widescreen) for Resolution, and click the Start Session link (lower-right).
(See also Sections Section 3.9 and Section 5.1.)
For more information please download the entire document at new.tk/rt-m