- Connect the Fill (color) source to an odd-numbered video input.
2. Connect the Alpha channel source to the adjacent (higher) even-numbered video input.
3. Open a TriCaster session (or create a new one) from the Home Page of the Startup Screen.Click the
4. Live icon on the Session Page of the Startup Screen, and press Enter (or click the Start Live Production link).
5. Roll the mouse pointer over the monitor for the camera you want to set up, and click the Configure (gear) button that appears in its titlebar.
6. Choose the appropriate Connection Type for the source attached to the odd-numbered input in the Input Settings tab (see Section 0).
7. Choose Act as Alpha Channel for Input (#) as the Connection Type for the even-numbered source in the Input Settings (See Section 0).
For more information please download the entire document at new.tk/rt-m