Suppose you want to assign matching shots from one theme group of LiveSets to different M/Es (or MEM slot).
- Prepare the first M/E – click its tab, use the controls to select a LiveSet, assign and position a Key source, and select a shot (position/zoom preset).
- Move the mouse pointer to the extreme left of the screen, right-click on the Preset icon in the flyout preset bin, and select Export.
- Supply a filename for the Preset.
- Click the second M/E tab.
- Right-click on a blank Preset, and select Import from the menu.
- Select the file you exported above, and click Open.
The second M/E will adopt the exact same settings as the first. Now all you need to do is replace the currently assigned LiveSet with a matching one by clicking Add at upper-right in the tab, choosing the LiveSet you want, and clicking OK.
For more information please download the entire document at new.tk/rt-m