1. From Administrator Mode, click Enter Feature Key from the left column in the System Utilities list. (Note: VMC1 users can skip to step 4)
2. In the Add Feature Key window enter the LivePanel 15 digit serial number.
3. Click Enable Feature then Exit and click Back to TC1
4. Launch a session then click the globe icon in the top-right corner of the session window to access the LivePanel login.
(Note: In TC1, if Skype inputs are active in the session prior to accessing LivePanel, you will see "The webpage cannot be found" (fig 1.). Please add ":5952" to the IP address displayed in the address bar of the browser window, as shown below, to access LivePanel login (fig 2.))
fig 1. (with active Skype TX channels in TC1 session)
fig 2. Workaround: Please add ":5952" to the IP address displayed in the address bar of the browser window to access the LivePanel login. (The TC1 IP address Does Not need to match what is displayed in fig 1 or fig 2)
5. Login to LivePanel using the default login:
Once you have logged in you can access LivePanel and its features.
Enabling and Accessing LivePanel after purchase of LivePanel license for TC1 and 3P1
Enable LivePanel feature via Administrator Mode. Access and login to LivePanel from session interface.
Recommended Distribution: internal, reseller, public