You received a Coupon Code from your Reseller, now what? Below are instruction for redeeming the code for a software license serial number. Please note that a coupon code is not a serial number!
Below are instructions on how to redeem your coupon code. Please make sure your NewTek device has https internet access.
- Select the Product you purchased and add to Cart. (*If you have Advanced Edition Version 2, be sure to select the Advanced Edition Version 3 Update. If you are currently on Standard Edition software, then select Advanced Edition Version 3 Upgrade as the product.)
- On the shopping cart page, enter your alpha numeric Coupon Code into the ‘Discount Codes’ field on the right side of your screen and click ‘apply.
- After the Coupon Code is applied, click ‘Proceed to Checkout.’
- On the checkout screen, be sure to select ‘No Payment Information Required.’
- Complete your order by agreeing to the NewTek Terms, then click ‘Place Order.’
- You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order including the serial number and download link. You can also view your order and download the software by clicking ‘My Downloadable Products.’
- Install the Software you purchased from our Downloads Page
- Once the Software is installed, reboot the system and launch the software.
- Review and Agree to the End User License agreement.
- A small registration prompt will appear asking for your serial number. Enter your serial number and click Continue. You're registered! If you get to a screen that asks for a registration code, you've gone too far.