On the TriCaster 40:
1. Start the session
2. Click on the Stream Gear
3. In the web address bar, navigate to Facebook.com (First)
4. On the top left of the window, click on the drop down and select “New”
5. Connection type will appear, please select Adobe Flash Streaming.
6. Here you will see more options to input your streaming profile, Stream ID, and Location.
The main things you need to set up is the Streaming profile/Resolution and whether you would like to archive the stream or not.
On the PC:
1. Log in to Facebook.com
2. Head to your page that you wish to stream to, it should look like this:
3. Click on Publishing tools:
4. Click on Video Library and locate the "+Live" Button.
5. When you click on Live you should see a window appear with your RTMP information:
With the information above, enter your Stream Key into the Stream ID on the TC and the Server URL into the Location.
Once that information is entered, click on 'Okay' in the TriCaster and test the stream. Go back to your PC where the window is displayed with the RTMP information. This will change to a preview of your stream and the Go Live button will be enabled for you to start the stream.