Pan, tilt, zoom control over connected robotic cameras is also provided using the joystick.
To delegate the joystick to control a PTZ camera assigned to a specific TriCaster input, hold down CTRL button on the control surface and press a button (1-4) in the M/E Delegate group. (Afterward, the button corresponding to the current PTZ camera selection will light whenever CTRL is pressed.)
- Pan: With SHIFT depressed, tilt the joystick left-right.
- Tilt: With SHIFT depressed, tilt the joystick backward-forward.
- Zoom: With SHIFT depressed, twist the joystick clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- Focus: When Auto is off, and with SHIFT + CTRL both pressed, twist the joystick clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- Auto Focus toggle: With SHIFT + CTRL held down, press the joystick button.
- Preset selection: Press CTRL + LIVESET SHOT (1-8) to choose a preset for the selected camera.
- Press CTRL + RATE (M/E Transition group) to adjust the camera’s Animation Speed.
Hold down SHIFT and press the top joystick button to update the current PTZ preset (position, zoom and thumbnail icon).