NewTek NDI Applications may require newer versions of Intel GPU Drives that Windows may prevent from being installed. We recommend that the drivers are manually updating using the following process. We recommend that you perform this process without an internet connection.
Note: Instructions Provided by Intel.
Please download the graphics driver version for your Intel® HD GPU at www.intel.com. Once the download is completed please remove the internet connection and follow the steps below to uninstall the graphics driver:
- On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the checkbox Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
Once the system is rebooted please follow these steps in order to update the graphics driver:
- Use the zip file previously downloaded
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
- Click “Yes” when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
- Click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Click “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Click “Have Disk”.
- Click “Browse”.
- Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called “Graphics”.
- Select the file called “igdlh64” or “igdlh”.
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click “Next”. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot your computer.