In order to register newer products listed above, you will need to ensure you are connected to the internet during the registration process since the software 'calls home' to our registration server to validate the serial number. Below are the steps to take to complete the registration process:
1) Accept the EULA.
2) Enter the 'NC', 'NTIP', 'NA', 'SPR', "NYT" or 'FPR', etc Serial Number into the registration screen as shown below and click continue.
3) Your unit is now successfully registered. And you should be able to enter the software.
Legacy database registration:
In some cases, an Advanced Edition serial number beginning with 'NA' characters would need be registered on our Legacy database. Below are the steps to complete registration on the Legacy database.
1) Enter the full 15 character Serial Number into box #1.
2) Navigate to register.newtek.com on a separate computer.
3) Select your Country
4) Select your Language
5) Log into your account or create a new account if you don't already have one
6) Select your Product from the drop down, please ensure that 'Advanced Edition' follows the model number, in this example, we are selecting the Product 'TriCaster 460 Advanced Edition'
7) Enter the 'NA' Serial Number, Product ID, purchase location, purchase date and click submit. The Product ID that you enter will be the Product ID from the registration screen in the TriCaster software.
8) Once you click submit, you will be provided with a 6 character Registration code that you will then need to enter into the registration screen in the TriCaster software under box #4.
9) Once you've entered the registration code in box #4 click continue.
10) Your unit is now successfully registered.
Current as of 9/10/19