Issue: Unable to complete registration of your Store Bought Advanced Edition software or your TC1 or 3P1 or IP series hardware.
Steps to Resolve: *Please ensure that you are connected to the internet during the registration process.*
1) Accept the EULA.
2) Enter the 'NC' or 'NTIP' or 'NA', etc Serial Number into the registration screen as shown below and click continue.
3) Your unit is now successfully registered. And you should be able to enter the software.
(In some cases, an Advanced Edition serial number beginning with 'NA' may need be registered on our Legacy database.)
1) Enter the full 15 character Serial Number into box #1.
2) Navigate to register.newtek.com on a separate computer.
3) Select your Country
4) Select your Language
5) Log into your account or create a new account if you don't already have one
6) Select your Product from the drop down, please ensure that 'Advanced Edition' follows the model number, in this example, we are selecting the Product 'TriCaster 460 Advanced Edition'
7) Enter the 'NA' Serial Number, Product ID, purchase location, purchase date and click submit. The Product ID that you enter will be the Product ID from the registration screen in the TriCaster software.
8) Once you click submit, you will be provided with a 6 character Registration code that you will then need to enter into the registration screen in the TriCaster software under box #4.
9) Once you've entered the registration code in box #4 click continue.
10) Your unit is now successfully registered.