Below are instructions on how to set up a Youtube stream using an XML file.
1. Create a New live event:
2. When setting up the event ensure that Custom(more encoding options) is selected under "Type":
3. Select Reusable stream key and create a new stream:
4. Make sure that 720p is selected under Maximum sustained bitrate that you can support:
5. Now we will be able to download the XML file. This can be done by selecting the FMLE option under Select your encoder. Once this option is selected then click on Download Profile (primary) and save the file where you can easily find it:
6. Once the stream is setup on Youtube then Launch the TriCaster software. In the session that you are wanting to stream click on the gear located next to Stream:
7. Click on New to create a new connection:
8. Select Adobe Flash as the connection type:
9. Name your connection and select Import Settings under Flash Server. Then select the XML file that you previously downloaded and saved from Youtube.
10. Once the XML file is imported the Location and Stream ID will populate with the needed profile information to start streaming:
11. Once you have this setup then click on Stream to start your streaming: