In order to install 3Play 425 software updates, follow the steps below.
Download the Update
1) Exit the 3Play software to view the Windows desktop.
2) Launch Internet Explorer and navigate to https://www.newtek.com/downloads/.
3) Click the download button underneath the 3Play 425 current version number. If this does not work, download Chrome or Firefox and try again.
Installing the Update
1) When the download is complete, right click the application file and then click Properties. Check the Security section and check the 'Unblock' button if applicable. Hit Apply and then OK.
2) Right click the application again and click, "Run as administrator."
3) You will come to a screen welcoming you to the 3Play set up wizard. Click Next.
4) The initial EULA agreement will appear. Click, "I accept the agreement" and then click Next.
5) You will come to an information screen. Click Next.
6) The Installation will begin and run through various modes. Eventually a screen indicating that setup has completed will come up. Make sure that yes, restart is selected and then click finish to complete the update.