This article offers some information on using LiveGraphics with Premium Access. To get started:
1) Install LiveGraphics with Premium Access on Tricaster.
2) Install LiveGraphics on remote computer with Adobe CC using Premium Access installer.
3) Activate the LiveGraphics plug-in in AfterEffects.
- Prepare layout in Photoshop
- Photoshop file is then imported into AfterEffects
- AfterEffects composition will be then exported with LiveGraphics plugin to a file with the .livegraphics filename extension, and a folder is created containing the supporting files.
- Copy exported files into a designated directory on TriCaster and import LiveGraphics into your project.
Using LiveGraphics (Workflow for Tricaster and AdobeCC):
Using LiveGraphics with TriCaster:
For Additional Information on setting up 3rd Party Applications please reach out to your dealer or the NewTek Professional Services Team.