The disk image contains installers for the following 5 tools:
- NewTekNDIVideoMonitor.pkg is the installer for the Video Monitor application that allows you to select available NDI sources on your network that you can listen to and view.
- NewTekNDIScanConverter.pkg is the installer for the application that allows you to capture your screen and system input audio to transmit over NDI to receivers on your network.
- NewTekNDIVirtualInput.pkg is the installer for the application that turns your NDI audio and video sources into inputs that can be used with most programs that support webcam input.
- NewTekNDIAccessManager.pkg installs NDI Access Manager which has system wide NDI settings for your non-sandboxed apps such as grouping, discovery, and fine control over network communication settings.
- NdewTekNDiforAdobeCCPlugins.pkg is the installer for the plug-ins that enable NDI transmit output and NDI file format reading in Adobe CC programs.
To uninstall one of the NDI Tool applications move the corresponding .app from the /Applications folder to the trash. For example to uninstall the scan converter tool right click /Applications/NewTek NDI Scan Converter and select “Move to Trash”.
MacOS does not have a fully standardized uninstaller
In order to fully uninstall the virtual input tool you also need to move the files /Library/CoreMediaIO/Plug-Ins/DAL/NDIVirtualCamera.plugin and /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/NDIAudio.driver to the trash.