In order to create a master session template from which you can set up a session using a previously created template:
- First, create a new session in order to begin building the session you would like to use as a template. We suggest naming this session "MASTER TEMPLATE" and any variation thereof for your organization.
- When setting up sessions with template, you can configure all your camera inputs, audio settings, virtual sets, other settings you would configure in a normal session and these will be cloned into another session so that you can have different sessions for organization/ different events.
- Once you have configured your new session with your desired settings, exit to the Main Menu of the TriCaster software.
- In order to create a cloned session from a master template you have created, create a New Session, and select the Master Template from the Template drop-down menu.
- Once the template is selected, you will see the options for your session settings will be greyed out as the configurations have loaded from your master template.