The Manage page is your video gallery of all recorded sessions. Here you'll be able to view, publish, download, edit and delete your recorded session.
- All recordings that are currently being published will display a bubble containing the name of the publisher. If you'd like to see a precise percentage for in-progress publishing sessions, that can be viewed on the Dashboard page while a publishing session is in progress.
You can republish any recording from the Manage page by clicking on the upload buttonfor that particular session. This will open up the Publish Media menu where you'll select your publishing provider and enter any details needed before clicking the Publish button.
Here are some reasons you would need to republish:
- You accidentally recorded with a template that did not have automatic publishing configured.
- You want to publish to a different publishing provider than previously configured.
- Power loss occurred while in the middle of publishing.
- You are having network issues and are unable to publish for several minutes or hours. Eventually after so many attempts our system will timeout and cancel publishing.
- Your publishing provider is having issues on their end.
To download a recording, hover over the Download icon for that particular session. This will open up a list of the videos in that session and you simply select the video you want to download. You can also click the icon to download all media files associated with the session.
You can delete your recorded session by simply clicking on the Trashcan icon for that particular session. This will bring up a small confirmation menu. Click Yes to delete the recording, or click No to abort.
- BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU DELETE RECORDINGS! Once the recordings are deleted they are gone FOREVER!
MORE OPTIONS MENU
To the right of each capture session is a horizontal More Options menu icon.
- Hovering over this will display the following options:
- Edit Info: This will allow you to rename the recorded session.
- Analyze Media: Debugging tools which inspect contents of media files within a recorded session.
- Download Logs: This option downloads all the logs associated with this particular recorded session. Make sure to download and include these logs in your trouble ticket that you submit to NewTek Support (this will speed up the troubleshooting process).
- View Session Start/Stop Request/Response: Debugging tool for checking how exactly sessions were started
- Submit for Enrichment: Submit the recording to AWS for machine transcription