- Head to https://www.newtek.com/downloads/
- Choose the correct update "Download" for your model. (You can also find the direct link on the "Firmware Update" page on the Sparks admin page)
- Access the Sparks admin page by navigating to its IP address in your web browser. Credentials: (Username:admin | password:admin)
- Click System Setup in the top right of the admin page and select "Firmware Update"
- Click on "Select a File" and choose the .bin file you just downloaded.
- After you have selected the .bin firmware file click "Upgrade"
- After the upgrade is complete you should receive a green notification saying the update has been completed. Congratulations!
- The End User License Agreement will then populate onscreen. Once you have reviewed the End User License Agreement click "Agree" to continue. Your Spark will now be on the latest firmware and is ready to use!
Have more questions? Submit a request